For the first time, beSPACE has organised an event dedicated to space-based entrepreneurship: the beSPACE Startup Night! Taking place on Monday 15 May, the event was hosted at the Galerie Ravenstein venue of Creative District. Five space industry experts presented their views and tips on how entrepreneurs can use space to give their startup (idea) a boost. Check out the presentations and pictures below!
- beSPACE – Introduction
- Thomas Tanghe – The Funding Ecosystem for Space Start-ups
- Sam Waes – Recycle Space Technology Into The Circular Economy
- Vera Pinto Gomas – EU Space Programmes – what’s in it for you?
- Steven Krekels – Blue Space & Remote Sensing
- Nicolas Helssen – Develop your space application through IAP
Sponsored by: SpaceTec Partners
With the support of: Belspo